Structure and Panel: 40 mm panel thickness double skinned casing without Al/Steel profile.
Corrosion resistant pre-painted galvanized sheet in outer skin.
EPDM leak proof gaskets providing full air tightness on the panels and balloon type gasket in service doors.
40 mm thick A1 fire safety class rock wool placed into sandwich panels with the same thickness in order to reduce sound level and thermal leak.
Heat Exchanger: Aluminum counter-flow hexagonal plate heat exchanger up to 90% efficiency.
Fan: Highly efficient EC plug fans with aerodynamic backward curved blades in order to guarantee low sound level.
Filter: High air quality thanks to ISO ePM10 ≥ 50% (M5) up to ISO ePM1 ≥ 80% (F9) filter classes. Long-life filters with 25 mm thickness in first filtration stage and 35 mm thickness in second stage filtration.
Filter Clogging Monitoring in both supply and exhaust airside by differential pressure switches.
Drain: Embedded stainless steel drain pan into panel fully covered by insulation material.
Bypass: Free cooling/heating providing by bypass damper controlled by ON/OFF actuator.
Maintenance: Easy maintenance thanks to hinged service doors and easy access to fans, filters and PHE thanks to sliding system.
Power Supply and Control: Plug-and-play unit due to factory fitted controller able to communicate with Building Management System (BMS) via Modbus RTU communication protocol.
• Remote access to unit with wi-fi technology and unit control by mobile application.
• First or second stage fine filters at supply air side.
• Low or high capacity electrical pre-heater.
• Low or medium capacity electrical post-heater or 3-stage high capacity electrical post-heater.
• Hot/chilled water coils compatible with district heating/cooling applications.
• Different capacity alternatives for direct expansion coils.
• Air quality control with duct type CO2 sensor.
• Proportional heating/cooling capacity control with 2-way or 3-way valve kits.
• IP67 electrical panel.
• Fire detection with smoke detector or digital input for external fire alarm.
• Fresh and/or exhaust air damper controlled by ON/OFF actuator.
• Advanced automation system for complex applications (MAXI Controller).
• Supply or return air temperature control.
• Circular duct connection adaptor.