Compressor: Semi hermetic screw compression compressor which has the features of high energy efficiency and star delta limited start and which is equipped with thermal protection, crankcase heater and refrigerant pipe shut-off valve.
Electronic Expansion Valve: It is standard for all models.
Water Side Heat Exchangers (2331-2511 models): Closed cell shell and tube evaporator which provides dry expansion and which is equipped with polyurethane foam insulation, water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic connections.
Water Side Heat Exchangers (2551+2701 models): Closed cell shell and tube evaporator which provides dry expansion and which is equipped with polyurethane foam insulation, water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic connections.
Air Side Heat Exchanger: Finned coil developed with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
Fan: Electrical axial fans with external rotor, equipped with built-in thermal protection, protection grill and proportional electronic device for constant regulation of fan rotational speed (only for S version).
Control: Electronic control with microprocessor.
Structure: Made of galvanized steel sheet, painted with polyester powders.
Low and high pressure gauges for each refrigerant circuit.Clock board that displays the date and time and machine time band management.
B-Standard version (TCAVBZ).
S-Silenced version (TCAVSZ) which is equipped with low speed fans and soundproof compressor cover.
I-Soundproofed version (TCAVIZ) which is equipped with soundproof compressor cover.
FACTORY FITTED ACCESSORIES
• Single or double electrical PUMP which contains an automatic pump that can be operated in standby mode. Low or high pressure versions of those pumps are available.
• Superheated steam cooler.
• Full (100%) heat recovery.
• Heat recovery unit/ Thermostat with superheated steam cooler.
• -10°C Condensation control (standard for S version).
• -15°C Condensation control, where fans with EC motor are located.
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94)
• Thermal overload valves for compressor and fan
• Forced power usage limit.
• Compressor inlet shut-off valves.
• Low and high pressure gauges for each refrigerant circuit.
• Lower compartment protecting grills.
• Coil protection grills.
• Compressor control with linear capacity (%25 - % 100).
• Evaporator anti-freezing heater and heat exchangers for the heat recovery, if applicable.
• Digital input for double set point.
• Compressor oil level sensor.
• Control of Minimum/Maximum power back-up voltage.
• 4-20mA analogue input for variable set point.
• Copper / Pre-Painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring anti-vibration supports.
SEPARATELY SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
• Remote keyboard with a display.
• Üntes Supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• Üntes Sequencer for integrated management of multiple chillers.